I once bought the Candle Cove movie on VHS at a thrift store. I remembered seeing it in the theater as a kid. The spooky thing is, that theater burned down the day after I saw the movie. Contrary to how I'd remembered it as a kid, the movie on the tape was animated, instead of the live-action/puppet hybrid from the show proper. It was a pretty ordinary 80s licensed animated cash-in, although my VHS player caught on fire before I could eject it after it ended. The next day, after I got home from work, I saw that my house had burned down. When I drove back to work to tell my boss (the idea made sense at the time), I found that the offices I worked at bad burned down! Pissed off, I turned back to my car, only to find it had burned down in my absense. I walked over to a Motel 6 to spend the night, but they turned me down; when I asked why, the lady simply pointed to the old "No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service" sign. When I looked down, I realized that my clothes had caught on fire!