File1299191267.jpg-(36 KB, 211x215, 1298678841498.jpg)
Ladies and Gentlemen.
WE'VE BEEN HAD.
Look back to witch Sayaka's first appearance it is black and uses trains and swords to combat.
Now look at the second fight, she is now mermaid knight thing that uses pinwheels to fight.
NOT THE FUCKING SAME.
1. When fighting the black Sakaya, you can hear her screams; this is not present with the other one indicating lack of intelligence.
2. Sakaya had given up on Kyosuke at this point, yet the next time she was seen, she had shown evidence of clinging on to him through the use of violinists and (although not fully shown) Kyosuke.
3. Not at one point did Kyoko or Madoka get through to her in the second fight, also indicating lack of intelligence.
1.As Sakaya was a Mahou shojou to begin with, she was already exponentially powerful so as a witch, the same would apply.
2. As such, within a day she dispersed a familiar which grew up at an exponential rate into a witch.
3. The new witch, although different, retained some of Sayaka’s memories, but not all of them, this is shown by the fact that she is not acknowledging Madoka or Kyoko.
4. The real witch is either hiding, or preparing for Walpurgis night.
Walpurgis Night most likely powers witches, for a Mahou Shojou witch it can be assumed that MS witches seek to bind themselves with the event thus increasing their own power.
IN SHORT WE WERE HAD KYOKO DIED FOR NOTHING AND SAKAYA WILL EITHER REAPPEAR OR BE THE FINAL BOSS.